Get a small insight into the programming language of Breitenbach during the training at the Möhnesee or in the online training. In this course you will get to know the structure, additions and minor adaptations of DIAS programs through practical examples.
Course contents in key points:
• Structure of DIAS programs
• Definition of record identifier, variable and file pointer
• Integration of standard import modules
• Main processing function
• Structure of the list (column, header)
• Supplementing the Columns
• Adjustment of columns
• Overview of Fields and Keys of a Record Identifier
DMS consists of a graphical control program and the editor with the translator DIAS, which is also used for the execution functions. The Data Management System requires the data dictionary and queries. The central program is used to manage, copy and delete queries and to edit the data dictionary with record names and fields.
Registration for our training opportunities or further information is available HERE!
If you have any further questions or are interested in a training course,
please contact us:
Mr. Hendrik Ernst
T: +49 (0) 2924 9700 132