DMS – Data Management System
By DMS you will receive practical exercises and also learn about the structure of DIAS programs.
Register for the upcoming training on 24.10.2018. Prerequisite is the master-key-user-training of the module ZMS – Time Recording System. All our courses take place in the training rooms in our main headquarters at the Möhnesee and are held by experienced specialists from the respective departments.
Current hardware and software versions will be provided for the training. The number of participants is limited.
Insight into the programming language
Get a little insight into the programming language of Breitenbach within the DMS introductory training. In this course you will learn about the structure, additions and minor adjustments of DIAS programs.
Course contents in key points:
• Structure of DIAS programs
• Definition of record designator, variable and file pointer
• Integration of standard import modules
• Programming of main function
• Structure of the report (column, header)
• Addition of columns
• Adjustment of the columns
• Overview fields and keys of a record designator
Please call +49(0)2924/9700-132 or send an e-mail to schulung(at)bb-sw.de if you have any further questions or requests.